2016 Louisville Slugger LXT plus and Xeno plus

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 12, 2020
Picked up a used Xeno Plus off of Ebay for good value, as I heard the 2016 is HOT. The bat looks to be in good shape overall, with some paint chips and not really any ball marks on the barrell.

Used it tonight for the first time at DD's hitting lesson and the ball just died. To those that remember, was there a break-in period for this thing? Based on the look I wouldn't be surprised if it just wasn't used that much. But, also could be I picked up a dud off of Ebay, so figured I'd check.

Thanks!
I can't respond with personal experience but I'm in a similar position, waiting on receipt of the same model from an ebay purchase. I researched reviews pretty thoroughly and time after time I read that not only is it hot, but hot out of the wrapper. I know that's not reassuring. The bat I bought looks close to mint and has a seller paid 30 day return policy which made me more comfortable. Any chance to return?

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
I can't respond with personal experience but I'm in a similar position, waiting on receipt of the same model from an ebay purchase. I researched reviews pretty thoroughly and time after time I read that not only is it hot, but hot out of the wrapper. I know that's not reassuring. The bat I bought looks close to mint and has a seller paid 30 day return policy which made me more comfortable. Any chance to return?

Naw, I don't think so. I took the risk. She only hit off of a tee with hit for 5 swings or so before she put it aside. We'll use it more, but it noticeably was NOT hot immediately.

Had success with the 2019 Demarini CF 28/19 we bought off of ebay, which she loves. Win some, lose some I s'pose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802