2 VERY LIMITED EASTONS COMING OUT...will only be getting a small handful

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I understand that they are not eliminating the 2 piece GA. Was just trying to understand what the performance advantage would be in building a 1 piece GA. I guess performance should be about equal between the two, and probably durability also. With the only difference being the feel on contact.
Because they labeled this a 2023, some people are thinking this is the ADV...its not. Trying to squash it asap. Well, durability will
be better for one piece as the outer connection doesnt come into play.
Feel is the main diff...flex.

May 13, 2021
Because they labeled this a 2023, some people are thinking this is the ADV...its not. Trying to squash it asap. Well, durability will
be better for one piece as the outer connection doesnt come into play.
Feel is the main diff...flex.
I could see this becoming its own line. How are they on actual weight and are they more balanced or slightly end loaded?

Aug 9, 2021
What is the initial feedback on these bats? Just got back in the country and had a nice little package from Core to open. Not sure we'll get enough swings on it to take it to the Sparkler.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What is the initial feedback on these bats? Just got back in the country and had a nice little package from Core to open. Not sure we'll get enough swings on it to take it to the Sparkler.
You said the word..."feedback"...hahaha.

Performance is there...no doubt about that. But its a one piece and will give the batter feedback on mishits. Thats the feedback...hahaha

I have said this from day one to try and let people know what they are buying so nobody is surprised when their daughter mishits
one and she says she felt it :)

Sep 28, 2020
NJ

Put it in the other thread but she’s liking it so far. Had some nice shots using it for the first time in a showcase last weekend. Was supposed to play yesterday and today but got shut down yesterday by rain and today by a 102 fever. She feels like it has a little more pop than her advanced but the Ultimate is an inch longer and 1/2 ounce heavier and still needs to be broken in. Had a quick transition jumping up in size though. So far zero complaints about feedback and there were definitely some mishits last weekend on inside pitches. We’re going to check exit velocities in a few weeks with a variety of ghosts when we can make some time. Will,post those results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802