2 Career Records broken

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
It also helps if your team often goes deep into the playoffs. Conference tourney, regionals, supers and then finals. 12 extra games season X 4=48 extra games. That's more than a complete season of games. Lots of extra AB's and IP's.

Oct 4, 2018
It also helps if your team often goes deep into the playoffs. Conference tourney, regionals, supers and then finals. 12 extra games season X 4=48 extra games. That's more than a complete season of games. Lots of extra AB's and IP's.

Do they count post season stats?

I ask because my favorite MLB player of all time, Fred McGriff, has 493 regular season home runs and those are the stats he's credited with. His 10 post-season HRs don't get counted, and those push him over the magic 500 mark and would probably gotten into the HOF years earlier.

Jun 8, 2016
Do they count post season stats?

I ask because my favorite MLB player of all time, Fred McGriff, has 493 regular season home runs and those are the stats he's credited with. His 10 post-season HRs don't get counted, and those push him over the magic 500 mark and would probably gotten into the HOF years earlier.
In college they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3girlsDad