16u and a lot of work. Humble brag!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2018
I posted my daughters swing about 3 years ago and got a lot of great feedback. She has continued to work hard to get better but thought I would post here to get some thoughts. I know this is from behind so may be hard to give feedback.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I think I see a little drag, perhaps she can become even more quicker (more sudden). Although I would need to see a sideview, or back view.

Do she foul off a lot of ball straight back? Any thing you like to share? How is she doing?

I think she looks pretty good.

Nov 18, 2018
I think I see a little drag, perhaps she can become even more quicker (more sudden). Although I would need to see a sideview, or back view.

Do she foul off a lot of ball straight back? Any thing you like to share? How is she doing?

I think she looks pretty good.
She tries to be a up the middle hitter for the most part. I still feel she is a left side dominate and needs to work on letting the ball travel.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I like her game swing way better, because it is better. There is some drag,

But, yes huge connection issue in the practice swing, no posture, very bad barrel path.

Nov 18, 2018
Here is a more of side view
Oh, ok. I knew something was wrong.

She has come a long ways. I think there is still some drag and can become more sudden/quicker.
Yea I think I see some too but has done a lot of work and come along way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28