14u 15u pitcher ss looking for a team with chemistry!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2022
Hi my daughter is looking for a team with no drama/toxicity. Has nice fastball drop and working on her change. Willing to travel. In the u.p. of Michigan. Hope to find a good home thank you.

Jul 31, 2015
How far are you willing to travel?

And how often?

Lots of teams here in NorCal with fly-in players.

May 24, 2013
So Cal

And how often?

I know a couple of teams in So Cal that have players who fly in from HI every weekend. In 16U, my DD had a teammate that lived in Vancouver.

Jul 31, 2015
I know a couple of teams in So Cal that have players who fly in from HI every weekend. In 16U, my DD had a teammate that lived in Vancouver.

I recently read an article about Jocelyn Alo. She and her father spent every summer away from her family during her HS years, living in SoCal with relatives so she could play with BB Stith. Kinda seemed like she regretted it, although she didn't come out and say it directly.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I recently read an article about Jocelyn Alo. She and her father spent every summer away from her family during her HS years, living in SoCal with relatives so she could play with BB Stith. Kinda seemed like she regretted it, although she didn't come out and say it directly.

If her goal was to play at the level she is playing, it was probably the right choice. There are always some sacrifices. Some are bigger than others.

My DD's Vancouver teammate and her mom eventually moved to an apartment in So Cal, and are living there full time until she graduates HS and finishes TB this year. Dad travels a lot for his (very successful) business.

Jun 8, 2016
If her goal was to play at the level she is playing, it was probably the right choice.
If she hadn’t played for Stith she would have played for Cal her freshmen year (where she originally committed) hit 25+ bombs and transferred to OU her Soph year 😉

Feb 7, 2022

And how often?

I would consider that at the16u level. I try and keep the same level of commitment with both kids. If she's doing fly in softball then God help me lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee