12yo DD swing eval

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 26, 2019
She is so wide that in the last swing she actually negative strides. Would love to see her narrow up some and positive stride.

Oct 2, 2017
She is so wide that in the last swing she actually negative strides. Would love to see her narrow up some and positive stride.
I agree the wider stances can be very tough for younger players. I've experienced it with my DD

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019
I agree the wider stances can be very tough for younger players. I've experienced it with my DD
It is easier to stay closed when positive striding. I haven’t done any data research into this, but I feel like most all pros positive stride. Very few as wide as the DD here.

Oct 2, 2017
It is easier to stay closed when positive striding. I haven’t done any data research into this, but I feel like most all pros positive stride. Very few as wide as the DD here.
I think it can be, if the timing of the upper and lower are in sync

Jun 8, 2016
Maybe but from my unscientific survey of 10u-14u kids over the last 5 or so years many have difficulty with this positive stride or not…lol.

Dec 15, 2018
CT

She had a great weekend, but this is probably the best swing (and finally a really good video angle). She's a little ahead of this one, but still a lot to like I think.

(p.s. anyone know how to change the title on a thread?)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812