🚨 Proud Poppa! 🚨

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Nate, good luck to your DD. I remember you and your dad at the ball fields. I am still helping out at Triad in softball. As you might guess, I am an old guy now. My DD played for Brett and then coached for some time in the Extreme Program. BTW, back in the day when I was at E-ville, I was crazy. I'm not as crazy anymore. Getting old does that to a person. You saw how good those teams were. I still stay in contact with all of those teams and my teams at Triad. As you already know, I've been very blessed in my life to get to coach such great kids.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
Nate, good luck to your DD. I remember you and your dad at the ball fields. I am still helping out at Triad in softball. As you might guess, I am an old guy now. My DD played for Brett and then coached for some time in the Extreme Program. BTW, back in the day when I was at E-ville, I was crazy. I'm not as crazy anymore. Getting old does that to a person. You saw how good those teams were. I still stay in contact with all of those teams and my teams at Triad. As you already know, I've been very blessed in my life to get to coach such great kids.
I never thought you were crazy! LOL!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478