TCS game balls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 10, 2019
Lol, wow.

But think about how much better it made the pitchers feel! More "moments" for them so rest easy buddy, it all evens out. May have cost a hitter a "moment" but it gave the pitcher one instead.
Well Buddy. It does a diservice to the pitchers as well. It doesn't allow them to learn how to pitch. They have the ability to get away with mistake after mistake. It doesn't teach them how to pitch, set-up hitters. It gives them the opportunity to pitch with confidence that any mistake won't leave the yard. I'm just saying, hitters should be rewarded for putting good swings on pitcher mistakes. Mush balls do not allow for that.

Mar 28, 2014
Well Buddy. It does a diservice to the pitchers as well. It doesn't allow them to learn how to pitch. They have the ability to get away with mistake after mistake. It doesn't teach them how to pitch, set-up hitters. It gives them the opportunity to pitch with confidence that any mistake won't leave the yard. I'm just saying, hitters should be rewarded for putting good swings on pitcher mistakes. Mush balls do not allow for that.
Pitchers have already learned how to pitch by the time girls are going yard on them. This isn't 10u. They don't need the visual of one going over the fence to realize they made a mistake. lol..........

May 10, 2019
LOl. That wasn't the initial point. But your absolutley right. Good luck to your daughter's time in the circle. I hope that she is able to pitch mush balls and get her moments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802