St. Louis area camps?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Does anyone know of any summer camps in the StL area for younger girls?

Fortunately, there are all types of camps. Most high schools have some type of camp and you also have a choice of a couple of D-I and D-II schools if you want a college camp. If you live on the Missouri side of the river, look for some camps at the various hitting facilities.

Jun 14, 2018
There are tons of them around. Not knowing where you live in the area or what your schedule looks like, I can tell you that the Rawlings Tigers camp in Chesterfield has been great in the past. The Hitting Zone in O'fallon puts them on around the area as well. Last year Mitch Thomas ran the softball camp and all I heard was great things (DS did the baseball camp). Jenny Finch is coming back to town for a two day camp (we are out of town) and DD came away from that super pumped up and ready to play last year. James Harden has is normal camp in O'fallon IL that DD is going to this year.

I know there are lots more that I am missing but will keep my ears open and can PM you with details on anything you may need.

Feb 13, 2018
There are tons of them around. Not knowing where you live in the area or what your schedule looks like, I can tell you that the Rawlings Tigers camp in Chesterfield has been great in the past. The Hitting Zone in O'fallon puts them on around the area as well. Last year Mitch Thomas ran the softball camp and all I heard was great things (DS did the baseball camp). Jenny Finch is coming back to town for a two day camp (we are out of town) and DD came away from that super pumped up and ready to play last year. James Harden has is normal camp in O'fallon IL that DD is going to this year.

I know there are lots more that I am missing but will keep my ears open and can PM you with details on anything you may need.

That's a great start, thanks so much! If I can't find the info I will messege you!

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
St. Louis Bilikens put on a very good camp. Only experienced the two day summer camp but I think they do some one days too. I really like this coach...you can tell she loves it. That year we went to a Louisville KY camp and while it was a great trip and the camp was very good....This one was just as good, if not better.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009

I usually attend the Harden Camp since I always have players who go to it. If is 25 minutes from my home.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Turn2 in Collinsville also puts on some good camps for younger players, and has them pretty frequently. 10 years old will probably be mostly all skills camps. If I remember DD went to Greenville College, SIUE, and Lindenwood camps as well when she was 10-12ish.

Feb 13, 2018
Turn2 in Collinsville also puts on some good camps for younger players, and has them pretty frequently. 10 years old will probably be mostly all skills camps. If I remember DD went to Greenville College, SIUE, and Lindenwood camps as well when she was 10-12ish.

I'll check Turn 2. We live in Greenville, their camp is for 5th graders and up so hopefully next year :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28