PVC Billyclub

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Without trying to dig thru all the videos, what is the hitter being told to do or focus on? Is this similar to the laser drill? Where it is my understanding that you want the extended handle portion to cut the ball in half. Does it matter if it seems the handle then would go into the lead forearm? Is there an issue with extension and release from this?

May 12, 2016
Without trying to dig thru all the videos, what is the hitter being told to do or focus on? Is this similar to the laser drill? Where it is my understanding that you want the extended handle portion to cut the ball in half. Does it matter if it seems the handle then would go into the lead forearm? Is there an issue with extension and release from this?
If you learn to use this tool properly, you won't have to worry about extension, it will be a by product of of proper barrel path. Sorry in this case, you are better off digging through the videos

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
If you learn to use this tool properly, you won't have to worry about extension, it will be a by product of of proper barrel path. Sorry in this case, you are better off digging through the videos

Thanks i have tried to dig thru some but an not finding any with instructions how to use it properly. Any help appreciated. thanks.

May 12, 2016
Thanks i have tried to dig thru some but an not finding any with instructions how to use it properly. Any help appreciated. thanks.
Sorry I wish I could provide you with detailed instructions, but I can't. Post #4 of this thread provides a good visual

Aug 20, 2017
I can see this stuff creating a 1 piece swing, no sequencing. Need to see some gifs with the lower half already fired with upper body resisting

Oct 2, 2017
I can see this stuff creating a 1 piece swing, no sequencing. Need to see some gifs with the lower half already fired with upper body resisting

If using this to teach. The instructor and player has to know where in sequence this is occurring. So I would say that it is not creating a 1 piece swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22