Predictions on the WCWS??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Let's hear it, who's going to win? Will it go to 3 games? Hard to pull against an insanely gifted pitcher who also bats in the 4 hole!! I love watching Garcia, but I'm definitely not a UCLA fan, I guess I just want a great WS, like it already has been up to this point!

Back to Garcia, she's got ice water in her veins, late in yesterday's game when she started going to her change-up more, she was killing the corners, she looked like she could have thrown a softball through a doughnut!

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I can't tell if I'm just more into it this year. But I will have to say it is some of the most enjoyable ball I've watched in a long time. I would have loved to see the Huskies go the distance, just because I love gritty teams. And as good as the semi's were, I hope the championship isn't a let down. We will see.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I can't tell if I'm just more into it this year. But I will have to say it is some of the most enjoyable ball I've watched in a long time. I would have loved to see the Huskies go the distance, just because I love gritty teams. And as good as the semi's were, I hope the championship isn't a let down. We will see.

I think the whole tournament has been pretty great, overall. So much fantastic softball!

Go, Bruins!

Jun 8, 2016
My DD wants OU to win so I guess I will go with that. I do love the UCLA SS though..so smooth. It would be nice if I got a raise if OU wins but alas it doesn't work that way.. :LOL:

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I am hoping for good, close games. The tourney has been terrific all around. Like Josh, I'm into it this year. Have not missed many games.

I think OU in 3. I’m in BIGXII country and a homer by nature. ;)

UCLA has some great players, that I like a lot. But I feel like OU is the better team in the long run.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Tough call this year....should be some good ball either way it goes. Always liked OU but it's hard to not like the way UCLA has been working and challenging stuff. Really like the way they run the battery with Garcia & Halstead. Garcia has just been en fuego and I don't see that stopping!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I asked my wife and DD who they’re pulling for so I could pull against them both ;), the wife said UCLA and Anna said OU, so now I’ll have to decide which one of my females I’m going to talk smack to?

I really did want to see Alabama & Washington, guess that’s why I don’t gamble.............except on the golf course.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I asked my wife and DD who they’re pulling for so I could pull against them both ;), the wife said UCLA and Anna said OU, so now I’ll have to decide which one of my females I’m going to talk smack to?

In my experience, the consequences of smack-talking the DD are way less than smack-talking the DW, especially when I end up on the winning side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478