Picked up a 2019 Mizuno Titanium

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Absolutely, its def made to get around faster for kids that need a lighter bat to swing. Nothing wrong with 80 bucks for
it at all. Its not a bad bat, its "ok"...haha.

I don't have any drop11 QPros...they just didn't sell. Only have a couple balanced drop10s. I went more with the endload QPros
as they def sell a bit better.
I can price a QPro if you really want a price

Apr 28, 2019
Absolutely, its def made to get around faster for kids that need a lighter bat to swing. Nothing wrong with 80 bucks for
it at all. Its not a bad bat, its "ok"...haha.

I don't have any drop11 QPros...they just didn't sell. Only have a couple balanced drop10s. I went more with the endload QPros
as they def sell a bit better.
I can price a QPro if you really want a price
Sure Q Pro drop 10 balanced.

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
My DD has a 32/22 F20 Power Carbon (bough from Core) and really likes it. Recently borrowed a 32/22 2020 Titanium from another girl on her team just to try it during BP. She liked the weight/feel of the Titanium, actually felt it swung lighter than her PC. However, after about 10 swings of front toss she sent the Titanium packing and went back to her PC. Titanium sounded weird to her and gave a lot more "feedback"--bat stings--on mishit or poorly hit balls. Probably the first time in her life she hasn't liked the thing that was going to cost her old dad the most money.😂

Dec 11, 2010
If you could get a kid to swing a Ti in practice and learn from what the feedback it would make her a better hitter.

Easier said than done however

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thats blaspemy WW...haha. When we demo'd bats, heck , girls didnt even really wanna swing the Carbon1
or Ti. After one hit, they made their minds up. And no going back after that happens :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802