PGF Super Select Showdown - North Ridgeville, OH

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2018
The weather was terrible. It didn't help that those were our first games since Feb and we just couldn't seem to throw strikes all day on Saturday and errors and dumb mental mistakes killed us. Not to mention we just weren't hitting at all. We no hit Silver at our 8am game and still gave up 4 runs smh… If we need winter coats at Stingrays in July, I'm moving down to Florida!! haha

Mar 26, 2019
Central Ohio
I always say that any team can win on any given day. You just don't know what the girls will do from one game to the next game. That's why we play! I'm moving south also if we need coats at Stingrays LOL! I'm sure we will be complaining about the humidity by then. Good luck the rest of the season! We only have one weekend off through the end of July.

Feb 26, 2018
Oh I agree, you just have to go play your game. We have a week to figure it out before our next tournament. I do think lack of playing and lack of getting real game swings and reps hurt us though. Hopefully we can use this weekend as a learning experience. We have a couple weekends off in June, but that's it. Good luck to you guys too, we'll see you in Columbus!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802