Need advice from the you guys.........unobtainable glove or divorce??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 14, 2018
Okay Fort, here’s where you logic will never work here at my house, my wife who happens to be a math major knows the upper end of composite bats are usually $349, and the upper end of a custom Rawlings HOH is $359. And cash here (squirrel money :cool:) is king if you know what I mean, wink wink!

So a $800 charge on a CC for a ball glove would never look like a “deal” in her eyes.......ever! If I was smart I would have planned ahead and stuffed a pocketful of cash in this guys pocket before he left.

DW and I have a joint account and we both our own accounts. So when it comes to buying stuff like guns or softball things I use my account. That way nobody has room to complain.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
DW and I have a joint account and we both our own accounts. So when it comes to buying stuff like guns or softball things I use my account. That way nobody has room to complain.

Yep. DW and I do the same thing. It has helped to avoid a lot of the money battles I had with my test wife.

Feb 3, 2016
Foreign made glove for more than $400. No way! American made glove I wouldn't hesitate to design and custom make one of my dreams for the money posted. I'm looking at my options.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Foreign made glove for more than $400. No way! American made glove I wouldn't hesitate to design and custom make one of my dreams for the money posted. I'm looking at my options.

If you buy a Japanese glove in Japan, is it still "foreign"?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

So which American made ball glove company are you referring to? The one that comes to everyone’s mind......I’d never buy! Now if you’re talking about Glovesmith or Carpenter Trade, I’m in!

Asian gloves, specifically Japanese and Philippine made gloves are among THE highest quality gloves made in the world right now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee