NECC DVD wanted (buy or borrow)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 21, 2019
Hi All! Anyone have an old NECC DVD I could buy or borrow?

I’d love for my daughter to watch it.

Thanks so much!!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Great video...I just gave our copy (that I got from someone on here) to a younger catcher on the HS team.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
We bought the stream on Vimeo a year or two ago. We'll stream it a couple of times a year. Hopefully, it's still available for purchase.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD attended one of road show camps in 7th grade. I can honestly say her skill trajectory took and took a steep uptick. There are some things that DD doesn't do, but the receiving and blocking is a game changer. When I watch other catchers I can immediately see their flaws and I can appreciate the skill sets of the real good catchers. My DD rec'd many compliments on her catching ability while talking to dads from other teams. I always tell them look up NECC. She also took catching lessons from an NPF catcher a few years back too. That reinforced what she already knew.

Apr 21, 2019
DD attended one of road show camps in 7th grade. I can honestly say her skill trajectory took and took a steep uptick. There are some things that DD doesn't do, but the receiving and blocking is a game changer. When I watch other catchers I can immediately see their flaws and I can appreciate the skill sets of the real good catchers. My DD rec'd many compliments on her catching ability while talking to dads from other teams. I always tell them look up NECC. She also took catching lessons from an NPF catcher a few years back too. That reinforced what she already knew.

I just signed my daughter up for the camp they're offering in July! I keep hearing amazing things about it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee