Mizuno new line pics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Sorry if its a stupid question, what accounts for the barrel size difference in the PCs? Is it only bat length? Its probably because I've never looked at the same bat side by side with others like this, but there is a huge difference in the barrels.

Obviously, a 31/21 bat is gonna have a smaller barrel than a 33/23...so that's a given as its shorter.

The Drop11's are a tad smaller barrel than the drop10's in the same length. example, a 31/20 is slightly smaller than a 31/21. But, the amount that is smaller decreases as
the bat gets bigger. Example...the diff in barrel size between a 31/20 and 31/21 is more than a 33/22 and 33/23.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Im not sure anything was done to this year as opposed to apparently next year

They do make a very nice looking bat though...haha

And that Ti is FOR SALE

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
Nope, the PC is unchanged, only cosmetic. Last year was its first year and it was huge success, so no tech change. Same with the Carbon1.

The Ti got a overhaul, which is why its a little late to the party...will be next week.

The Carbon2 got an eviction

So the double wall was the one they eliminated for 2020? With the success of other double wall products, was this one just not engineered well thus not creating the performance of the others?

Jul 14, 2018
DD loves her Power Carbon2, her Ghost is gathering dust. Core (or anyone else familiar with the line), can you break down the difference between the Power Carbon and the Ti? I'm not too clear on the distinction.

May 19, 2016
So the double wall was the one they eliminated for 2020? With the success of other double wall products, was this one just not engineered well thus not creating the performance of the others?
I believe the PC is double wall technology as well. Core would obviously know the definitive answer on that. But if I read on their site correctly both the Carbon 1 and PC are double wall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802