Mizuno new line pics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
The demo deal was a great idea. That was the way to get the word out.

We walked by Mizuno kiosks at tournaments last summer and nothing was going on. We didn’t even break stride. Easton had some exit speed challenge going on at their kiosk with a blackboard and lists of players exit speeds. People were flocking around. I bet the people doing the Mizuno tents had no idea their bats were capable of beating everything out there for some hitters. They could have started the pandemic right there.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Hopefully someone will set up in Gulf Shores this week. I would love for daughter to try the Carbon1. 41 HS teams in one location. Come on down Core!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The demo deal was a great idea. That was the way to get the word out.

We walked by Mizuno kiosks at tournaments last summer and nothing was going on. We didn’t even break stride. Easton had some exit speed challenge going on at their kiosk with a blackboard and lists of players exit speeds. People were flocking around. I bet the people doing the Mizuno tents had no idea their bats were capable of beating everything out there for some hitters. They could have started the pandemic right there.

Thats why now every rep was given a Rapsodo laser to be able to do that. SOme of their reps are just lazy unfortunately...I did tell them
I am for hire to travel and make their bats known :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hopefully someone will set up in Gulf Shores this week. I would love for daughter to try the Carbon1. 41 HS teams in one location. Come on down Core!!

I wish..haha. Unfortunately I have a reg job to pay the bills :)

Would love to set up and talk ball all day for a week

I am going to include a Carbon1 in my demos so people actually swing them...think people would be in shock

I wish..haha. Unfortunately I have a reg job to pay the bills :)

Would love to set up and talk ball all day for a week

I am going to include a Carbon1 in my demos so people actually swing them...think people would be in shock

I think you’re right! Majority of the Mizuno sponsored college girls are using the Carbon 1. There has to be a reason to it.

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry if its a stupid question, what accounts for the barrel size difference in the PCs? Is it only bat length? Its probably because I've never looked at the same bat side by side with others like this, but there is a huge difference in the barrels.

Jan 8, 2019
Nice! Thanks for the pics!
DD still loves her 2018 PC. (Thanks again, Core!) Still breaking it in with all of the rain we have had. Used it for infield practice last week, and had to dial it back a bit for the newer kids!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28