Help me help her

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 4, 2019
Florida

So I don't have any videos again to post I got stuck doing pee wee soccer with my 4th grader but just wanna say thanks so far to all input. Only one game but she had a great one. Her 2 hits were a double and a triple (#4) on box score. One thing I've learned this season is you can't put alot of high hopes on school ball because you will get let down. Last year they were 18-2 district Champs and been bottom of barrel all year long down here. Talent level is out of this world down in sec country. Thanks again everyone

Apr 4, 2019
Florida
Well there regular season is over figured I'd thank everyone again one last time. She played 7 games after my first post and hit .355 with couple doubles a triple 4 rbi and couple runs scored. All pitchers except for one she had already seen earlier in year and didn't fare too well. Only thing I "fixed" was the whole bat wrap issue. None of that negative movement immediately had her making alot more contact. There's plenty more she can work on you guys suggested but me working on that stuff with her "pretending" I know what I'm talking about certainly isn't way to go. Tomorrow they play the top seed in there district so may very well be last school ball game of year but she's headed to either Knoxville or Chattanooga first week of June for a showcase which gives her a month to work with her travel coaches on some things but man its so much nicer when your kid gets off the interstate at the plate. Thanks again you guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28