Having Trouble

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Not to jump on the bandwagon but....I have had the same issue for months. I use Chrome as well and always have to login again. When I put my cursor in the username section it populates automatically and same for password when I put my cursor there. I then get the redirect screen but when I click on something else it takes me to where I want to go and I am logged in.

I just chalked it up as a minor glitch since at the end I finally arrive where I need to be.

***Now if someone can figure out how to bring back all the missing photos, videos, etc. in the Drive Mechanics section that would be worth something. Such a shame that so much of the information is gone.:(

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I have escalated the issue to have someone on the tech side look into it. Hopefully they can either correct the issue or suggest a fix on the user end.

ExpressVB

vBulletin Support
Admin
Sep 13, 2011
Hello,

I have fixed this issue. Please try again and let me know if the issue still happening.

PS. Ken, I dont monitor this thread, message Marc in case this issue still happening so he will notify me :)

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
If you have been using the Facebook login, that option has been disabled. It has apparently been the source of several problems. Please login directly to DFP, and let us know if you are still having issues. Thank you for your patience.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I log in every visit as a general rule simply because I use several devices since my schedule, as a general rule, just plain sucks. No matter the device, my Android phone, tablet or laptop computer, I have to always enter my log in info twice. The first time I always get an invalid redirect message 95% of the time. I'm not using any apps or anything else other than typing in my username and password.

Mar 20, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Anyone ever figure this out? I use the Firefox browser on the same computer I have used for years. It just started happening for me about a month ago. I have to log in every time I open the site. Wont' stay logged in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802