Folding chair carry bags suck!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Professional game watcher ☝

Edit: That would only work if my post didn't go to a new page :mad:

Dec 11, 2010
I'm a fan of the Kelsyus Canopy Chair (Amazon: B016MOIIMY)

The canopy folds around the collapsed chair to create a carrying case, and includes a shoulder strap. Super quick and easy to use.

I have one of those. Like it a lot. Love how it packs up and like the foul ball protection sometimes. Preventative maintenance: Take a look at the rivets that attach the poles into the little plastic part that sits on the ground.

Mine is currently out of commission because the one that is 90* to the ground broke, allowing that pole to come out. Just have to drill it out and run a bolt through.

A guy at at last weekends tournament said that is common with that chair. He said that’s why everyone used to have those and now the rockers are the hot item. That led me to my statistical survey of human travel ball parent seating selection.

May 6, 2015
have a heavy as hell true rocker (ie not quad type fold up, just folds flat) and a directors style heavy duty chair. real sonofbitches to carry, solution is folding wagon (since there is also small cooler, and popup with sides, and camera case, and lynkspyder, and well you get it. cooler and other small stuff, then rocker flat on top, then directors chair, then popup, all bungeed on, softball beverly hillbillies!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28