FFS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Have no idea what happened.. but FFS has contributed so much to this board. He has freely given to this community and helped others for years...and that should count for something. Its not like he has been a troll creating problems for all these years.
Agree with the others....If we have any say so...hope its a temporary thing.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Have no idea what happened.. but FFS has contributed so much to this board. He has freely given to this community and helped others for years...and that should count for something. Its not like he has been a troll creating problems for all these years.
Agree with the others....If we have any say so...hope its a temporary thing.
I agree! I talked to both of you when my DD was about 10-11 years old. You both offered great information regarding my DD’s swing. bobbyb and I have become great friends through softball and I chose to follow what he had to say, While, both of them offered some great hitting info, I will always be greatfull for FFS comments too. Bring him back!

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
FFS has his opinions, and wasn't shy about letting us know them.
I always appreciated his directness and frankness.

The Technical Hitting Forum can be sort of a "Hornet's Nest", at times.
Lots of knowledgeable folks, many with "strong personalities".
Doesn't take much for a very informative hitting mechanics thread to devolve into a series of personal jabs and challenges.
But I've never read anything that crossed the line to merit being banned.
And usually, after things flare-up, they do cool down, and threads tend to get back on track.

I could do without the courtroom-style interrogations over what somebody thinks about TM, or Antonelli , or Stone, or Tewks, etc.
or what they said 3 years ago in another thread and are contradicting themselves, now. etc. But I tolerate it for the gems of information that exist amongst all the chaff... (i feel like half the time, nobody puts any real info into the mix, but instead ask veiled questions to try an bait a "guru" into perjuring himself)

YES! FFS please come back.

Jun 8, 2016
I lost all interest in that place a while ago. I hope to see FFS back here in the future.
I know..that was a joke hence the crying laughing emojii... How many people have gotten banned on here?
Not many from what I can tell. Not sure what he did but the moderators must have had a good reason. I am sure
it wasn't just him calling me a bad name on that thread otherwise I would have been banned as well since
I made an ill-advised character reference too.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
I know..that was a joke hence the crying laughing emojii... How many people have gotten banned on here?
Not many from what I can tell. Not sure what he did but the moderators must have had a good reason. I am sure
it wasn't just him calling me a bad name on that thread....
I got the joke - "friendlier"...LMAO

In my observation, FFS has received way more abuse than he's given. As for banning, there are a bunch of trolls who have been hit with the ban-hammer, but it's pretty rare for regular members. Generally speaking, DFP is a pretty civil community.

Jun 8, 2016
As for banning, there are a bunch of trolls who have been hit with the ban-hammer, but it's pretty rare for regular members.
Exactly my point....

My guess is that he probably will take a break on here for a while, read as a guest and then ask to be reinstated once one of us says something he really disagrees with ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28