Dead 2018 Xeno?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2018
Curious to know if anybody has experienced a dead 2018 Xeno before. My DD’s 2018 33/23 Xeno (secondary) sounds different lately. She feels like it’s not as hot and another strong girl swung it and said the same. Two of the hitting coaches noticed the sound difference as well. We haven’t taken any exit Velo numbers, just based on sound and feel so far. I cleaned up the bat and checked it out, no obvious signs of cracks, no rattles and the end cap looks OK. Just wondering if others have experienced this before?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Can it happen, absolutely. Disc may be off inside or didn't come right out of factory. Bats also can go
dead once in a while. Not as many times as people say, but it does happen. Anything can happen
with production.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
You might as well replace it. Once DD thinks it's dead it it could easily be a piece of wood off the trash heap. o_O

Mar 1, 2018
Can it happen, absolutely. Disc may be off inside or didn't come right out of factory. Bats also can go
dead once in a while. Not as many times as people say, but it does happen. Anything can happen
with production.
Well I suppose I’ll know for sure how she feels about it once she gets her new Ghost. Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802