Another Power Carbon Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
I've seen lots of reviews and some comments on here. Was the Power Carbon the best bat of 2019? Is the drop 11 equally as good as the drop 10? Looking to buy DD a new bat because the Ghost seems to have gone dead and we are feeling vibrations which wasn't experienced before.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Same bat as the drop10. Cant consider it the best bat because of its lack of penetration in
the market. Just not enough people willing to go outside the "names" yet...but its getting there.

I think it depends on the hitter. Seen great demos and proven success, but it all comes down to
how the hitter likes it. Everybody knows, if they mentally don't want the bat, its not gonna work.
A lot of kids want what they see on TV, so if you have a kid that will give a real shot and doesn't care
about brand...its a great bat. If you have a kid that needs the name, it may not get a fair shake.

May 12, 2016
Same bat as the drop10. Cant consider it the best bat because of its lack of penetration in
the market. Just not enough people willing to go outside the "names" yet...but its getting there.

I think it depends on the hitter. Seen great demos and proven success, but it all comes down to
how the hitter likes it. Everybody knows, if they mentally don't want the bat, its not gonna work.
A lot of kids want what they see on TV, so if you have a kid that will give a real shot and doesn't care
about brand...its a great bat. If you have a kid that needs the name, it may not get a fair shake.
Thanks Core, see

May 12, 2016
Thanks Core, see
Thanks Core, My DD doesn't know/care about the name. I do know the purple will be a tough sale for her. She loves her Ghost colors. Anyway, $247 CAD($185 USD) for a bat you can't really find anymore, so figured I snatch one up.

May 12, 2016
I believe Core addressed this in the other thread. -11 has a slightly smaller barrel than -10. But the longer you go up in size the less noticeable the difference is.
Thanks Shawn, I looked through most threads, didn't see that. My DD will be using 2019 32/21, just ordered it today

May 19, 2016
Thanks Shawn, I looked through most threads, didn't see that. My DD will be using 2019 32/21, just ordered it today

No problem. I hope she loves the new bat. I’m still waiting on the 30/20’s to come in. I’m inpatient so I may just have to settle for a 30/19. Trying to get the DD to move up to a -10 now that she has pretty good muscle memory with her mechanics.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah, they are on their way...my Miz rep forgot to order. But we were there til 9pm when doing the order
so just got missed when inputting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28