After meeting with organizations recruiting coordinator

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2018
I went to USC, my sons went/go to USC. She wants to play softball and would like to play beyond high school (only in 7th grade now)
I don't think she would be a traitor to her state and play elsewhere though, maybe she will. She's done other things differently from the rest of the family but she's also the only girl

Sep 3, 2018
Every girl from another state playing at those schools in New England is the school and it's coaches telling you that the local girls (your daughters) aren't good enough to represent their state's school.
Let that sink in when you go to the college games and see your schools roster is all imported talent to make up for crappy players that grew up locally.

Jun 8, 2016
Rare to see a troll on here..takes me back to my old usenet newsgroup days in graduate school. Those were the days!!

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Every girl from another state playing at those schools in New England is the school and it's coaches telling you that the local girls (your daughters) aren't good enough to represent their state's school.
Let that sink in when you go to the college games and see your schools roster is all imported talent to make up for crappy players that grew up locally.

I think your daughter staying in California is an outstanding idea.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I've been waiting to hear "Trick or Treat" from DILLY or "April Fools" or something but....I see it's their BDay today so Happy Birthday! I bet the costume for Halloween is a Troll. Thanks for the laughs!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I no longer can take the OP seriously. He doesn't watch "girl's sports" on TV. He doesn't think that any girl should leave their state to play college softball. He states that colleges who recruit out of state players are insulting local teams instead of accepting the typical college recruitment practices. He says that his dd is in 7th grade and yet, he is telling us how wrong we all are about college recruitment and the process. In no way is this a person who came onto this site to ask for help.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I no longer can take the OP seriously. He doesn't watch "girl's sports" on TV. He doesn't think that any girl should leave their state to play college softball. He states that colleges who recruit out of state players are insulting local teams instead of accepting the typical college recruitment practices. He says that his dd is in 7th grade and yet, he is telling us how wrong we all are about college recruitment and the process. In no way is this a person who came onto this site to ask for help.

Cannonball - you have been one of (if not the most) the absolutely, nicest posters on here. I applaud you sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812