2020 ghost vs 2020 LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Unless the fences are marked wrong, I saw a 10U girl clear hit one out over the 225 sign. I was floored.

Gorgeous swing.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Ha, just to throw in my observations from this past weekend. In SoCal, we had a 12u tournament with all of the big dogs present. Some amazing hitting. I watched an absolute BOMB get hit, and not off of average pitching. Thought for sure it was 270+.... Crushed. Anyway, I've never heard of the google maps measure feature before and used it on this HR. It was easy to get the approximate distance because it hit the dirt in the other field, so getting within 10' should be easy. My initial 270' was measured as 247'... Still an enormous shot. Kudos to the batter
HR.jpg

Apr 28, 2019
By my own claim, I saw a player hit a ball that other coaches and parents estimated at 250’.

Again: I was impressed because I had never seen a player that age hit a ball that far.

Other coaches and parents who are around high level softball also were impressed.

Maybe we are all playing in the wrong places if there are kids hitting 280 footers all the time. Lol.
Didn’t say it was all the time. Best ball.

May 12, 2016
250' is an absolute bomb.. I don't estimate distances. If the fence is 225 and a girl hits it over, than she hit a 225+ shot. It's impossible to estimate unless you are standing outside the fence, see where it lands and measures the distance. I've seen some ridiculous estimations over the years. No doubt we are seeing some of this being referenced to in this thread. My lightning bat story.. true fact. :)

May 29, 2019
250' is an absolute bomb.. I don't estimate distances. If the fence is 225 and a girl hits it over, than she hit a 225+ shot. It's impossible to estimate unless you are standing outside the fence, see where it lands and measures the distance. I've seen some ridiculous estimations over the years. No doubt we are seeing some of this being referenced to in this thread. My lightning bat story.. true fact. :)
Stop bringing common sense to these treads. It just ruins them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

May 12, 2016
Stop bringing common sense to these treads. It just ruins them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m just jealous because I’ve never see a 13 yr old girl hit a 300 ft shot... well except for my dd :) almost hit a OTF hr on 200 ft field, I estimated 300 ft shot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28