2020 Ghost...Due out June 10'ish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
To me I take it to a car dealer approach as I am by a large city that has the number 1 sales generating dealership in the US for the brand vehicle he sells. I spoke to the owner and he said I would rather sell 1,000 cars a month at $100 a car profit than sell 100 cars at $1,000 a car profit. I have 1,000 customers that are fully satisfied knowing they got the best deal and they likely are telling their friends which means I don't have to spend on advertising like the others. Plus I potentially have 900 more cars to service than the other guy.

To me it is simple. There is profit to be had, the ones that are less greedy are the ones with truly satisfied customers and at the end of the day the bigger customer base is the most important thing in the longevity of a business.

that's funny, I am an Acct Mgr at a large car dealership with 20+ dealerships. We make nothing on the front end of a new car...hopefully on back end (financing). We try to make sure
we have service customers for life. But if you don't sell cars, you cant have the customers to begin with.

I agree with that guy 100%.

I don't have money to advertise on Tv or radio or to send out fancy catalogs. I depend on knowing my product and helping people instead of just selling, and in
turn they tell someone else about their experience and hope they do the same. That's why my phone is on 24/7 to answer questions or whatever else.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2016
I just returned a USSSA Ghost this week. When I called for my return authorization number I was told they didn't have any 33/23 bats in stock. On their website they still show in stock. Not sure what they are going to send us. I know their fine print says they have discretion in sending you a comparable bat - wish the comparable could be the 2020 Ghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2br02b

Trabant swing
Jul 25, 2017
I just returned a USSSA Ghost this week. When I called for my return authorization number I was told they didn't have any 33/23 bats in stock. On their website they still show in stock. Not sure what they are going to send us. I know their fine print says they have discretion in sending you a comparable bat - wish the comparable could be the 2020 Ghost

I had a similar issue - waited a month to tell me though - I kept getting "it was already shipped". Ended up moving up a size, because the season was over...

Jun 14, 2018
I will have plenty coming in...no need to preorder unless you are getting an off size.

Remember, drop11s aren't due out til later

I will be looking for a 30/20 or a 31/21. DD is shooting up like a weed right now so as the time gets closer we shall see what she needs.

thank you for all the info on the bats that are coming out.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Bats do go on backorder very easily. Gotta remember, they are supplying their stores...so quantities go fast and then they have to wait for restock just like
we do when we run dry. There are times stores have to wait a month to get sizes back in...stinks but nothing we can do.

A store can go in and order 100 bats of a certain size, and poof...they are out now. Now their website doesn't show that. So the website isn't the bottom line inventory
at all.

Especially with a new line coming soon, they are def not inclined to keep a ton on hand

Mar 13, 2010
Hanging or these to hit Oz. I’ve never liked Easton bats but after using a friends 2018 I LOVE them. Now just to save ����

Mar 13, 2010
Hanging or these to hit Oz. I’ve never liked Easton bats but after using a friends 2018 I LOVE them. Now just to save 😂😂

Aug 20, 2018
My daughter got to swing one this last weekend and has fallen in love. She still loves hitting her LXT, but she said the pop the new Ghost has is awesome. She said even "off hits" felt like they came off the bat better. After hitting at practice yesterday with her LXT she couldn't stop talking about wanting the Ghost. June can't come soon enough.

Core, leading up to you having them, will you be taking orders, or only once you have them in hand? I know you said you'll be getting plenty so not worried about you selling out, just wanting to get one in her hands as soon as we can.

Thanks.

Jun 6, 2018
Advice where to go to find a pic of the new bat since we took it down from here? My oldest got a prism and now my middle DD wants one but she currently has a ghost like my oldest and I want her to see the new Ghost before getting a prism, also wanting my oldest to get more swings on hers to assess how good/bad it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee