2020 Ghost...Due out June 10'ish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok, even though facebook has the pics going all around by "reps" of certain stores...I told Easton I would ask Firehole to take down the pic of the
new Ghost in this thread. Just told them I would ask, but that I have no pull either way.

Guess some store tried to tell them I posted the pic...haha. Gotta love when stores lie to get others in trouble. There is a reason I play by
the rules while others don't have to. I have to keep my nose cleaner than other stores to protect myself.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
I don't understand why Easton doesn't want pics to be shown. Generating interest ahead of release sounds like a pretty decent marketing strategy.

Feb 15, 2017
I don't understand why Easton doesn't want pics to be shown. Generating interest ahead of release sounds like a pretty decent marketing strategy.
Because they must have a huge supply of USSSA onky bats they want to clear out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, even though facebook has the pics going all around by "reps" of certain stores...I told Easton I would ask Firehole to take down the pic of the
new Ghost in this thread. Just told them I would ask, but that I have no pull either way.

Guess some store tried to tell them I posted the pic...haha. Gotta love when stores lie to get others in trouble. There is a reason I play by
the rules while others don't have to. I have to keep my nose cleaner than other stores to protect myself.

Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

They only want their big guys generating interest...haha. Its ok for the dbag reps to have their fb pages with all the pics. I told my guy, when I get a few minutes,
I am going to copy every single pic I see on pages and have them get in contact with those stores.

The best part is, I had people forwarding me pics before I even got them from Easton asking when I can get them :)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
Because they must have a huge supply of USSSA onky bats they want to clear out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That is what I would have thought too but Easton really never mass produced the gold and I know I have seen the Dick's inventory levels and it is roughly 14.5 ASA bats to 1 USSSA bats.

Jun 6, 2018
They only want their big guys generating interest...haha. Its ok for the dbag reps to have their fb pages with all the pics. I told my guy, when I get a few minutes,
I am going to copy every single pic I see on pages and have them get in contact with those stores.

The best part is, I had people forwarding me pics before I even got them from Easton :)

Yeah that really sucks Core. You are just a guy out trying to do good and helping the end user out. I think they just get jealous that they can't sell everything at MSRP.

To me I take it to a car dealer approach as I am by a large city that has the number 1 sales generating dealership in the US for the brand vehicle he sells. I spoke to the owner and he said I would rather sell 1,000 cars a month at $100 a car profit than sell 100 cars at $1,000 a car profit. I have 1,000 customers that are fully satisfied knowing they got the best deal and they likely are telling their friends which means I don't have to spend on advertising like the others. Plus I potentially have 900 more cars to service than the other guy.

To me it is simple. There is profit to be had, the ones that are less greedy are the ones with truly satisfied customers and at the end of the day the bigger customer base is the most important thing in the longevity of a business.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Its just that I am cutting into their sales...makes people bitter that someone works their azz off to sell bats and works hard to know the products
and help customers, instead of just pushing bats on people. Years and years ago, people just ordered from the fat cats without thinking.

Funny though, nobody worries about the "reps" and their federally illegal gambling/raffling on their facebook pages. All the income tax
evasion by the reps/sales tax not being paid into states by the stores. This is what is killing sales for stores, but yet some bitter
store wants to lie about a picture, and not this. And the manufacturers don't even worry about stopping the illegal gambling.
But that's another issue I am trying to deal with.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2017
I for one will never buy an Easton product again. You are allowed one replacement under warranty but they gave me two and now this one is toast. Everyone I had cracked in the same spot, it should be unlimited replacement with in a year. Its not my fault that this ghost blue bats are cracking its theirs. The money you spend on these bats you think it would last at least a year or they would stand behind their product. What little advantage this bat has over others is not worth wasting you hard earned money on. Bye bye Easton never again, now that being said the new mizuno f20 power carbon how is it for sting on hands? They come out next week?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You are entitled to your opinions. They give everyone two replacements...not just you. Sorry, but no manufacturer will give unlimited, that's just open game for people
to do anything they want to bats with never a worry about consequences. Plus, I have no idea how your convo went on the phone or the situation, so not going to get into it. I know if you don't don't pull the entitlement card out or get all
"you owe me this and that", that they will pretty much help you out with anything.

And the PC is mid April'ish

Last edited: